Congratulation! Finally is time for you to explore the world. However, you have to be alert and make sure you prepare everything before you enter your dream university. Let’s make it simple and short. We will guide you one by one which can help you to be stress-free.
- Passport – make sure the validity of your passport is more than 6 months before you go abroad.
- Visa Document
- Cash in hand – please be aware of cash limits permitted at Immigration), Bank drafts, traveller’s cheque or International credit card
- Flight tickets
- Essential documents
- Offer Letter
- Letter of enrolment/CAS/COE/IPA
- Original academic document/certificates/test scores.
- Student ID card (in case you have received it)
- Scholarship documents (in case you have received any)
- Accommodation-related documents (if you have already arranged for accommodation)
- Health insurance and travel insurance
(Tip: make a copy of your important documents for your family to keep as a record)
- Necessary medicines – make sure you have a prescription from your Doctor for use of prescribed medicine
- Sufficient& appropriate clothes
- Electronics – ensure you bring an adaptor that is compatible with power sockets at your destination
- Personal things – toiletries, stationery items, etc.
- Rice cooker – If necessary, because it is expensive to buy in foreign country
- Medical report and history (optional)
- Proof of Vaccination (optional)
We strongly recommended to you to check the prohibited item of the country you want to go to because every country has different rules and regulations.(eg. Drugs, chemicals, seeds etc)
Good Luck and Bon Voyage!