Confirm your place by 10 April 2020 and you will be eligible for a £4,000 scholarship towards your INTO University of Stirling course. Plus, you could get up to an additional £7,000 off your tuition fees after you have progressed to your University of Stirling degree. Find out if you are eligible by contacting an INTO representative today!
Any undergraduate degree with some exceptions
Deadline for application:
10 April 2020
• Eligibility is based on nationality. In order to qualify for the Enhanced Progression Award, students must be from one of the following regions or countries: Africa, Latin America, Pakistan, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam. If your declared nationality is found to be inaccurate upon progression to the university, you may not be eligible for the Enhanced Progression Scholarship.
• You must hold an offer on an academic programme or Academic English study plan of three terms or more starting by 31 October 2020. • Exclusions include: General English and Direct Entry.
• Students who have already confirmed their place are not eligible.
• Students must be self-funding. Sponsored students are not eligible.
• To qualify, you must confirm your offer and pay your deposit by 10 April 2020.
£11,000 Off Tuition Fee
Recently Updated Scholarships
- Ryerson University International College – CAD $2500 Scholarship Opportunity February 26, 2021
- ICM September 2021 Intake Scholarship February 25, 2021
- Sydney International Student Award December 16, 2020
- Get a $10,000 Scholarship at University Canada West February 27, 2020
- INTO Stirling – £11,000 off tuition fees February 21, 2020