Durham University ISC is now offering scholarships up to £20,000* to Foundation students for January and September 2022 intake.
This scholarship represents a £5,000 reduction in fees for the International Foundation Year or Pre-Masters, and a further £5,000 for every year of degree study.
Scholarships are available for most Durham University programmes, but the following programmes will be excluded from the scholarships:
- All Business School programmes at all levels
- Undergraduate Law programmes
- Any second year of a taught postgraduate programme
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA – Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- All research postgraduate programmes
January / September 2022
£5,000 reduction in fees for the International Foundation Year or Pre-Masters, and a further £5,000 for every year of degree study.
Recently Updated Scholarships
- Study Durham ISC Foundation October 6, 2021
- Progression Scholarships from the University of Newcastle July 12, 2021
- ISC High-Achiever scholarship June 2, 2021
- Ryerson University International College – CAD $2500 Scholarship Opportunity February 26, 2021
- ICM September 2021 Intake Scholarship February 25, 2021