Durham University ISC is now offering scholarships up to £20,000* to Foundation students for January and September 2022 intake.
This scholarship represents a £5,000 reduction in fees for the International Foundation Year or Pre-Masters, and a further £5,000 for every year of degree study.
Scholarships are available for most Durham University programmes, but the following programmes will be excluded from the scholarships:
- All Business School programmes at all levels
- Undergraduate Law programmes
- Any second year of a taught postgraduate programme
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA – Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- All research postgraduate programmes
January / September 2022
£5,000 reduction in fees for the International Foundation Year or Pre-Masters, and a further £5,000 for every year of degree study.
Recently Updated Scholarships
- Guaranteed Bursary and Hope Scholarship of up to £5,000 20/01/2022
- Scholarships of up to $55,000 The University of Newcastle College of International Education 04/12/2021
- ONCAMPUS January 2022 Student Scholarships 12/11/2021
- University of Canberra College Scholarships 08/11/2021
- Study Durham ISC Foundation 06/10/2021