An award for outstanding international students from selected nationalities
The Sydney International Student Award has been established for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students from selected countries and regions. Recipients will be awarded a University contribution of 20 percent of their tuition fee for the duration of their course.
How to apply
To be successful, you need to meet the entry criteria for the University and complete a personal statement of your motivation to study at the University of Sydney. You will be prompted to submit this as part of the application process of admission if you meet the other admission criteria.
You will need to prepare a personal statement of maximum 200 words for each of these sections:
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us what has inspired you to apply to the University
- Tell us what you want to achieve with your studies at the University or how it will help you to achieve your goals.
- be an international student
- hold citizenship of one of these countries or regions:
- complete and submit a personal statement
- receive an offer of admission to a full-time degree to commence from 2021*.
- Recipients of the Sydney International Student Award will be awarded with a University contribution of 20 percent of their tuition for the duration of their program.20 percent contribution from the University to the tuition fee for the duration of course.
Recently Updated Scholarships
- Ryerson University International College – CAD $2500 Scholarship Opportunity February 26, 2021
- ICM September 2021 Intake Scholarship February 25, 2021
- Sydney International Student Award December 16, 2020
- Get a $10,000 Scholarship at University Canada West February 27, 2020
- INTO Stirling – £11,000 off tuition fees February 21, 2020