University of Canberra College Scholarships
UC College is delighted to announce that UC College will be offering new scholarships and discounts to students who will be commencing at UC College in Trimester/ Semester, 1 2022.
Early Acceptance Discount
- Students MUST accept and enrol by 30 November, 2021 to receive the discount
- UC College will apply a one-off payment of $2,000 discount for International Foundations and Diploma
- Programs and $1,000 discount for Graduate Certificate in Academic Foundations.
- Program commencing in Trimester/ Semester 1, February, 2022 only.
- Available to both onshore and offshore international students.
10% ‘Offshore International Study’ Discount
- UC College will apply a 10% ‘offshore international study’ discount to study undertaken by eligible international students located outside of Australia.
- Discount on eligible UC College academic courses only.
- Available to offshore international students only for Trimester/ Semester 1, February, 2022 only.
- 15% discount on ELICOS weekly rate when packaged with a UC College and/or University of Canberra courses, eligible students from the following countries and regions – Southeast Asia, Great China North Asia, Oceania, Central and Latin America
- Discount available for EL9 (commencing November, 15 2021) and EL 1 (commencing January, 3 2022) intakes.
Academic Merit Scholarship
- Year 12 students who have attained a GPA 5 out of 7 or weighted average mark above 70% or comparable.
- $2,500 tuition fee reduction on your nominated Diploma course at UC College.
- Available to both onshore and offshore international students for Trimester/ Semester 1, February, 2022 only